- 21 February 2017 – Launch Nature Outlook 23 March
- 10 February 2017 – What is your perspective on nature? Watch the videos
- 13 December 2016 – Survey shows: Europeans have a broad conception of nature
- 2 November 2016 – Preview presented at nature directors’ meeting 10-12 October, final results to be published in February 2017
- 17 December 2015 – Philosophers Dialogue on Nature in Modern Society, Now and in the Future: Watch the Videos!
- 5 October 2015 - Nature in Modern Society, Now and in the Future – a philosophers’ debate
- 15 July 2015 – Nature Outlook at Green Week 2015
- 15 July 2015 – Final results Outlook will be published in autumn 2016
Nature Outlook dialogue reports
- A first dialogue took place in Brussels on 2 and 3 December 2014, organised by PBL and the European Centre for Nature Conservation (ECNC). Download the first dialogue report
- A second dialogue took place in Brussels on 17 and 18 March 2015. Download the second dialogue report
- A third dialogue took place in Brussels on 17 and 18 June 2015.
These reports present the results of the dialogues, which will be used as valuable input to the Nature Outlook. Download the third dialogue report